Sea

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 30; the thirtieth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.

Everyday I go to a beach
and find the sea so calm
A sight so priceless
and costs no more than an alm

How can something be so moving
and still be so picture still
It has so many stories inside
and still it finds a space to fill

Its like the children playing here
They relish each moment even when they run
Infecting everyone with their hope and energy
They look so serene even when they have fun

I look away and see a man walking
probably to find peace before the bed
But his steps are brisk as if in hurry
probably matching the thoughts in his head

I want to share my most precious thing
which I will give to you free
Its my understanding of the life
which took my life's quarters three

Do your best in whatever you do
But in the present always be
Do not run on beach like you run on life
But stop, watch and talk to the sea
The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton. I’m thankful to BLOGGER NAME, who introduced Blog-a-Ton to me, and I debuted in 30 edition.
Credits Image - Shades of Orange by Harsha Chittar Courtesy - Curious Dino Photography via www.blogaton.in

Comments

  1. "How can something be so moving
    and still be so picture still
    It has so many stories inside
    and still it finds a space to fill"

    Brilliant lines

    ATB for BAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has so many stories inside
    and still it finds a space to fill

    and then comes

    Do your best in whatever you do
    But in the present always be

    so perfect..best wishes for BAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. //Do not run on beach like you run on life
    But stop, watch and talk to the sea//

    Yes, we should pay heed to not only the sea but especially everything thats around us and stop the run. Tough, but yes :)

    ATB!

    Do stop by my blog! Cheers - Kappu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop, watch and talk to the sea - so very important. Water always has had a way of soothing me. So I can totally relate to this! ATB for BAT!

    Deepa @ Deepa's Kaleidoscope

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some wonderful verses there.. and talking to the sea would be so nice :)

    Leo - My Blog-a-Ton Story

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one Nitin..

    'How can something be so moving
    and still be so picture still
    It has so many stories inside
    and still it finds a space to fill'

    ReplyDelete
  7. but stop watch and talk to the sea! That line just stole my heart <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the way that your poem progresses,... and I enjoyed its rhythm and rhyme, much like the constant lapping of the waves on the shore. Beautiful...:0

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of the best poems I read. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of the best poems in this BAT conveying a very important lesson in life...Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  11. your words are so much like the sea - effortless flowing! enjoyed reading the verses! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. << How can something be so moving
    and still be so picture still >>
    That is what I always wonder!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, loved the rhyme.. and the poem. Really liked 'life's quarters three' bit.

    I felt last stanza could be better... like - more hitting types! Finishing with a bang types. But a great poem nonetheless. I had fun reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks every1 :)
    @Kshitij: Was trying to make it serene only. But I dint like the ending as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. "How can something be so moving
    and still be so picture still"

    Beautiful poetry... Keep writing.. Best wishes..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that it costs only an alm. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Love

WHY do you need THE ONE?