ON THIS EARTH WHY I?

ON THIS EARTH WHY I?
These words made me sigh
For I did always wonder
If I was a boon or a blunder

What's the purpose of this life
To settle down with a lovely wife
Or get those high profile jobs
Or meet those worth-for-nothing snobs
Or make a dreamhouse at a lovely place
Or go on that wild goose chase
Or buy that splendid sporty beast
But truly these things interest me the least

So why do something you don't like
And let your inner self go on a strike
Why live a life which has no use
This is a question over which we need to muse

So let's do some serious thinking
Aha! I can see your mind blinking
If you have a dream, go for it
Thinking about others, don't hesitate a bit.
It's your dream. So, you have to achieve
You can do it only if you believe

The first step, you'll have to take
I know it won't be a piece of cake
Alone, you may start to feel hollow
But have belief and others would follow

This is your world, only you can change
And no. Don't start thinking about your range
What's the limit, we'll define
The whole world, we would refine
Ideas-new and original, this world does need
Doesn't matter which race, cast or creed
So start thinking. Don't stand still

Together we can. Together we will


Another rhyme from a bygone era but the thoughts are still the same :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sea

Lost Love

WHY do you need THE ONE?