ME

I feel at peace
when I'm confused.
I feel accepted
when I'm refused.

I feel a joy
when I'm rejected.
I feel so happy
when I'm dejected.

Whenever I find ways to win
I try finding other ways to lose.
Whenever I find the right path
I try finding other paths to choose.

My character is simple
yet so complex to decode.
My voice is so clear
yet so difficult to record.

I like to do things
that one should really fear.
I'm a person of logic
though my reasons seem so unclear.

I play game as its life
and live life as its a game
For me there is no difference
To me they are one and the same.

I sometimes hate the joy
and love most the pain.
It may be hard to believe
but I'm pretty sane.

Whether you like it or not
please let me just be
Don't ask me to change
Let it be the real me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sea

Lost Love

WHY do you need THE ONE?