WHY??

Why would you drown when you can swim that extra mile
Why would you frown when you can smile that lovely smile
Why should you quit when you can still put up a fight
Why should you give up when you know you are right

Even if you think everything is going all wrong
It just means you 've to be a bit more strong
Maybe the success is waiting for you at your doorstep
It just needs you to take one more final step

And if you think you can't do this on your own
You need to realize I'll never leave you alone
If you cant find me anywhere near
That is because I've no fear

It is because I've so much faith in you
I know you can handle it all without my help too
And if you need some help you know whom to call
I promise you that I'll be there to break your fall

Comments

  1. Win Exciting and Cool Prizes Everyday @ www.2vin.com, Everyone can win by answering simple questions.Earn points for referring your friends and exchange your points for cool gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sea

Lost Love

A Game called LIFE