Missing Friends

Its days like these
When I remember those times
The crazy things that we did
All ya my partners in crimes.

I remember going out for movies
And asking you not to be too loud
I used to hate missing the dialogues
And even more disturbing the crowd.

Even now I go to watch those movies
And those dialogues are so clear
But something bigger seems amiss
Those questions now is what I want to hear.

I remember taking the first row seats
So I could stretch as if in my bed
And finding the movies boring
I could just lie down and drop dead.

Now I buy the gold tickets
Its not as if it was some pretense
But I cant be that child now
Without you it just makes no sense.

Sitting now on a comfy chair
Having in my wallet my own card
I remember how we cursed our miseries
Sitting on that wooden chair so hard.

Watching the watches twice a second
Ignoring those lectures so bore
What I wont give right now
To attend one just once more.

I know we all still are connected
But still its not how I liked it to be
I know you are just one call away
But I wish each one of you alongside me.

I make the trip plans to fill that void
But your schedules now make me fear
Taken for granted was our policy then
But now that seems no longer so clear.

I don’t know why I am saying this
Maybe I am missing that heaven
Or maybe I ve too much time on my hands
Waiting for my movie at eleven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sea

Lost Love

WHY do you need THE ONE?