MEMORIES

When you feel sad and lonely
it shouts out so loud.
I'm always there beside you
'll never leave you alone in this crowd.
I'll be there with you always
in all your defeats and victories.
'll capture them all for you
as bitter or sweet memories.

When you miss someone too much
i'll start dripping as your tears.
Not to break you down
but to help you shed your fears.
Maybe that person ain't there,
but those moments are still in your mind.
Just take a trip down my lane
and those moments you'll find.

And when you meet again
but feel nothing is like before
I'll make you at ease again
and the discomfort would be no more.
People 'll think you are out of your mind
when i flash as a smile on your face.
Tell them it's just the opposite
you are in your mind but out of that place.

Be it the moments of your sadness,
be it the moments of your pleasure.
I'll save them all with me
'll keep them all as a treasure.
When you are busy with friends,
silently along with you, I'll grow.
And when you feel my need
just let this friend of yours flow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sea

Lost Love

WHY do you need THE ONE?