A Game called LIFE

Fed up with everything,
not knowing what to do.
Questioning the life,
she had no clue.

To teach her a lesson,
and give her a curse.
End it all,
what could be worse.

Found a gun,
and took the aim.
Leaving all behind,
finishing the game.

Pulled the trigger,
shot in my head.
What happened,
I should be dead.

What the hell,
why am i still here.
Checked the barrel,
no bullet there.

Questioning myself,
I returned to sense.
What was I doing
nearly crossed the fence.

Till the game's there,
I would love to play.
I can't quit now,
nor some other day.

I'll play this life,
won't cross that line.
And when its time to end,
the choice won't be mine.

Till that time,
I'll always smile never frown.
I'll play by my rules,
won't ever back down.

I'll make the moves,
I wanna make.
I'll take the turns,
I wanna take.

Enjoying the joys,
and pain the same.
Enjoying the life,
I'll win this game.

Comments

  1. Awesome, last three paras are on another level. Too Good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopeful and inspiring. Nice write!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beginning of the poem made me a little sad and uneasy, but the last few stanzas cheered me back up. :) Great poem!

    My pantry poem: Cunctator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sea

Lost Love