I wanna be a child again

I wanna be a child again
I wanna be so wild again

What that innocent child thinks
Those lovely smiles, those soothing winks

Is out of the cruel world's realms
Spreading his innocent charms

Knows no cheat, knows no lie
His laugh's true and so's the cry

Sees a stranger and waves a hey
Sees a plane and waves it goodbye

Sees a bird and wants to fly
Runs on ground but feels the sky

Plays a game and enjoys it all
Loves to dive and loves to fall

Hears the same stories again and again
But still he loves them all the same

Sings like no one's near
But wants everyone to hear

Dances like there's no one to see
Dances so wild, dances so free

Warn him and still he dares
About the result who cares

Knows how to enjoy moment each
How to live, he can teach

Learns from defeats, loves victories
Some sweet and some sweeter memories

So why grow up and be a man
I'll remain a child till i can



I wanna be a child again
 I wanna be so wild again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sea

Lost Love

WHY do you need THE ONE?